vRealize Announcements – What’s New?
vRealize Operations Manager 6.0
- New resilient architecture
- Unified user interface
- Smart Alerts
- Enhanced reporting
- Flexible capacity models
- Custom policies
- Unified storage visibility
vRealize Automation 6.2
- Supportability enhancements
- Integration with vRealize Operations Manager
- API Improvement and new CLI Tool
- Endpoint Support Enhancements
- Advanced Service Designer Enhancements
- Application Services Enhancements
- vRealize Orchestrator Enhancements
- Branding Change to vRealize
vRealize Configuration Manager 5.7.3
- Rebranded vCenter Configuration Manager to vRealize Configuration Manager.
- VCM Collector installation on Windows Server 2012 or Server 2012 R2 operating systems, and support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP2.
- VCM Windows Agent and VCM Linux Agent are now Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 Compliant.
- Additional Managed Machines Platform Support : RHEL 7,OEL 7,Cent OS 7 and SLES 11 SP3.
- Support of new Software Content Repository (SCR) Tool 6.1 on RHEL 7 Server (64-bit).
- Option to hide SID and event lookup jobs from Running Jobs Window.
- Upgraded JRE to 1.7u65
vRealize Business Standard 6.0.0
- Integration – Integration with vRealize Automation 6.2 and EMC Storage Resource Management (SRM)
- Cost Analysis – Enhancements to pricing, Improved consumption analysis, Support for budgeting and new currencies, and more.
- Cloud comparison -Support for data center comparison
- Public Cloud – Enhancements to AWS support, vCloud Air cloud usage visibility
- Report Enhancements
vRealize Business Adv/Ent 8.2.0
- Pprovides fast time to value with more automation and focused information and business cases, by focusing on the following areas:
- Service planning and optimization
- Usability improvements
- Installation and Deployment enhancements
vRealize Hyperic 5.8.4
- Hyperic 5.8.4 is a maintenance release with major and minor bug fixes.
- In addition to general issue fixing, the following changes have been made in vCenter Hyperic 5.8.4.
- Non-English languages are supported for Windows operating systems.
- JRE version 7u71 is supported.
- Several updates have been made to some of the plug-ins
vRealize Orchestrator vRA plugin 6.2.0
vRealize Orchestrator Plug-In works with vRealize Automation 6.2 and vRealize Orchestrator 6.0.0 and introduces the following new functionalities:
- TheResquestsHelper.setFormValues method and theResquestsHelper.setLiteralMapValues method are no longer restricted to primitive types for entry values.
- New Create an Approval Policy and Add an approval level workflows for creating vRealize Automation approval policies.
- New workflows for content management allow you to validate and share Advanced Service Designer content between tenants or between vRealize Automation hosts.
VMware vRealize Log Insight 2.5.0
– Event Trends Analyzer
– Role-Based Access Control
– Integration with vRealize Operations Manager 6.0
– Log Insight Forwarder
– Integrated Load Balancer
– Built-In Content Packs
– New vRealize Log Insight Linux Agent
– Contextual Log Browsing for Events
– Several Usability, Performance and Security Improvements